Monday, December 3, 2007

Mortgage Workshop with McKinley, EMMI

***This is free and open to anyone who may have the need.***

The McKinley Community and Emerging Markets Mortgage Initiative (EMMI) Group are partnering to help any resident of McKinley and all of North Minneapolis with questions about mortgages at a free Mortgage Drop-in Center.

EMMI is a non-profit company that can answer all of those questions like:
• I want to buy a home but where do I start?
• I am three months behind on my mortgage payment, what can I do to stop foreclosure?!
• I have an ARM loan that is ready to adjust, can I get help?

EMMI will be at the Center for Families (3333 North 4th Street) on December 11th and 13th from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. both days to talk to anyone who stops by with a mortgage related question.

All information discussed is private and help will only be provided to those who ask. Call 612.668.2286 for more information, or RSVP.

If you want to discuss your current mortgage you should bring your mortgage documents.

No comments: